In the past, I could never get into blogging on a regular basis. Although I want to challenge myself, I also do not want to set myself up for failure. I am anticipating that by setting SMART goals, I will successfully achieve them.
- 4 weeks x 2 posts = 8 posts/month x 6 months = 48 posts
- 4 weeks x 3 posts = 12 posts/month x 6 months = 72 posts
When I look at the count for July, not including this post, I have published eight blog posts. Much like my Weight Loss Goal, I am taking the middle road and deciding to set a goal of 10 blog posts per month. That adds up to total 60 blog posts over the next six months.
Tools for Success:
- Photography (which is another goal post I need to flesh out)
- Coffee Shops w/free wifi
- Self Care
- Social Media
- I am increasing my income with my writing.
- I am a creative, inspired and confident blogger.
- My writing inspires others to lead a healthy, fulfilling life.
- I attract people to my blog who can benefit from my writing.
This Goal meets the SMART criteria:
- Specific: clearly stated what I want to do, how and by when
- Measurable: by number beside each month under “Archives”
- Accountable: to my readers
- Realistic: have the tools, knowledge and time to achieve
- Time-based: deadline set to achieve this goal
My Positive Affirmations are positive and stated in the present and my goals meet the SMART criteria which means I have set myself up for success in achieving my blogging goal.
Do you also write and set goals for your writing? What tools do you use to help you attain those goals?